Monday, October 13, 2014

Online Shopping


Most people probably don't face anxiety when shopping in a store, but when you're transgender and just starting out it can be one of the most stressful experiences in the whole process. I have always loved shopping at JCPenney, but when I need to go shopping for women's clothes the other clientele can make things feel awkward. I do a lot of my shopping for women's clothes at thrift stores, but when I can afford it I love to do my shopping online. Amazon is my favorite because of all the clothes you can't find anywhere else. For example, I found a brand of clothes that operates their online store through Amazon. The brand is called PattyBoutique, and I bought three great pieces from them over a year ago.

The first was the Patty Women's keyhole long sleeve blouse top.

The second was the PattyBoutik beautiful bolero style embellished with buttons blouse top.

The last was the PattyBoutik black zip front long sleeve stand collar military style light jacket.

I also have an evergrowing Amazon wishlist of shoes, tops, bottoms, dresses, and person items for when I can afford them.

I still love shopping in stores, but it is easier for me when I am already dressed female because people don't seem to be as alarmed by my presence. I think people feel less threatened by me when I'm dressed female, and people don't think I'm some creepy pervert, lol.

Thanks everyone for reading. If any of you have found any amazing clothes in your online shopping sessions please share them in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment