Monday, October 20, 2014

Sorry for not posting.

Hey everyone.

As the title suggest I am addressing why I have not posted in a while. I try to post something every day that I'm not working in the bookstore, but over the weekend and even now I am struggling with my depression. As anyone that struggles with depression would tell you, I have barely been able to get out of bed let alone bring myself to try to write anything. The only reason I was able to get up today was because I had to work, but working was difficult because I couldn't concentrate.

Anyway, I'm not wanting to get into all the problems I have going on. I do however want to cover lgbtq people and mental health one day as a topic, so I will save it all for that post. I just want to apologize to everyone that cares for not posting regularly. 

Thanks everyone for reading and again I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment