Thursday, October 9, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome strangers!

My name is Jacob, but please call me Jacqui. As you all may or may not have guessed I am transgender. I am starting this blog to share my deepest thoughts and experiences with all of you. This will not be a blog about how hard life is for me or people like myself. I want it to be positive, funny, and enlightening regardless of the topic. I have lots of ideas for topics, but I also want to hear what you are interested in learning more about. I will research the subject before posting about any suggested topics. My goal is to make this a reliable source for all topics covered. The floor is open to discussing any topic whether it is LGBT related or not.

So send me your ideas for topics and I will do my best to initiate and lead constructive discussions on topics important to all of you.  

Good Bi y'all!

-Jacqui C.

No comments:

Post a Comment