Friday, October 24, 2014

OMG! I got a Calvin Klein Dress really Cheap!

OMG y'all!

I was in a local consignment store here in Starkville doing some window shopping to try and help make me feel better and I found a Black Calvin Klein Cap Sleeve Luc Sheath and I bought it. I could find a good picture of the black one online, but her is the same dress in blue. 


Gorgeous right? But you will not believe what I paid for it. $11.00! OMG, I'm so happy!
It's weird how something like finding an unbelievable deal can lift you up from your lowest point.
I haven't dressed in public in months, but I'm seriously thinking about going back to dressing out part-time because of this. The best part is that it fits perfectly except for my butt doesn't quite fill it out. But I can live with that for now, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment